Monday, September 8, 2008

Early Days in IT 486

Over the past week in IT 486, we've talked about blogs, wikis, and set up our own gmail accounts.  I have learned a lot over the week and gone into areas definitely out of my comfort zone.  All applications are of much use for the classroom and I am excited about implementing them in the future.

Also, we learned about webquests Wednesday and I enjoyed those a lot.  I would use them in my classroom and I would even like to create one, maybe.

I want to add my photo to my gmail account, PLP, and the Elementary Edu page.  I may need help with this because I definitely want people to know who they are talking to or about.

I enjoy learning about technology but am easily frustrated with it.  From here on out, I want to not stress out so much about the applications and try to enjoy them.


No comments: