Friday, September 19, 2008

Webquests

This week was both fun and informative. We experimented with webquests of different kinds and from different sites. I enjoyed working with my curriculum team on the webquest we created and shared in class. It's great working with those who have the same interests as you.

Also, I liked working with Filamentality and finding out how that works. It really makes creating a lesson easy. I think I will use activities like webquests in the classroom because they allow the children to use technology and if it is an activity where they get to choose what they research, they will enjoy it that much more.

I'm feeling comfortable with what we worked on this week and not as overwhelmed as in past weeks. I am familiarizing myself more with Blogger, gmail, and my wiki I set up. Looking forward it looks like we are headed in the direction of lesson plans, and that to me makes my career more of a reality.

No comments: