Sunday, November 2, 2008

More about Wikis

Well, I have just completed adding my websites to the 486 wiki and I feel pretty good about them. I've been putting it off because I knew it would take a while and it did. But, now that I'm finished, I feel good about the sites that I added to the collaborative (Jeff's favorite word) list and know they will be great resources for me and the other students using the wiki. All of the sites are interactive and provide information for both teachers and students. Education World even has several WebQuests listed on it and I posted it for that reason. The websites I used are:

Peep and the Big Wide World
Kidsites for Science
Education World - WebQuests
Multiplication.com
Scholastic. com.

I look forward to using our wiki in the future and am excited to use some of the activities and ideas presented on these sites.

No comments: